Yogi Tea, Skin DeTox Tea, Tea Bags
About the Product
- Supports a Healthy Glow
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic Hibiscus
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Each tea bag contains approximately 18 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
Here’s to a Healthy Glow!
Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: it’s the mirror to internal health. It’s just as essential to cleanse from the inside; reducing internal impurities can help to promote clearer, glowing skin. Yogi Skin DeTox was purposefully formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen. Fragrant Rose Petal and Hibiscus, used in Ayurveda to cool and soothe the skin, entice the senses with a fresh, floral scent. We then add Organic Green Tea that supplies antioxidants to promote a sense of rejuvenation while Burdock and Yellow Dock-traditionally used to support the liver-combine with Red Clover to promote cleansing. Enjoy lightly sweet and floral Skin DeTox throughout the day to support your healthy glow.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn’t enough. If what we made doesn’t taste great and leave you feeling great, we won’t make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don’t have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste… and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness – we don’t supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 4 to 6 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day, up to 10 tea bags a day. Skin DeTox can be used every day for up to 30 days. Pause up to 1 week before resuming.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,728 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Honeybush Leaf||†|
|Organic Hibiscus Flower||†|
|Organic Red Clover Leaf and Flower||†|
|Oregon Grape Root||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Dandelion Root||†|
|Yellow Dock Root||†|
|Organic Stevia Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Natural rose flavor, organic pomegranate flavor.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, taking any medication or if you have medical condition.