- POWERED BY EVOBURN™ & cAMP
- FAT INCINERATOR™
- LIQUID CONCENTRATE
- POLYLIPID™ DELIVERY
- Dietary SupplementThe Polylipid Delivery Innovation is Biotechnology exclusive to VPX. This innovation is far more stable and effective than old-school liposomal technology. Polylipids are a matrix of concentric phospholipid bilayers and long chain polymers used to deliver drugs and nutraceuticals into the body.
Shake well prior to use. Always begin use with one-half can (4 oz) of REDLINE daily to assess tolerance. Never exceed more than one can daily. Do not consumeREDLINE® on an empty stomach.
Consuming REDLINE on an empty stomach may cause nauseousness.
|Serving Size 1 bottles|
|Servings Per Container 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0.50 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.00 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.00 g||0%|
|Proprietary Blend||579.00 mg||**|
|Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)||**|
|cAMP (adenosine cyclic 3’5′-monophosphate)||**|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Highly Purified Water, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerine, Lipoject Technologies Proprietary Polylipid, Delivery Matrix, Vegetable Gum, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Colors, EDTA
Warning: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products).
• Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects.
• Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms.
• Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use this product if you are more than 15 pounds over weight.