Traditional Medicinals® Throat Coat®
- supports Throat Health
- HERBAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal Tea
- 30% organic ingredients
- Clinically Tested
- Nutritional Elements- Naturally occurring when brewed as directed
- All Herbal Ingredients
- Tea for Kids? See Inside Flap
- What will Throat Coat® do for me? Throat Coat provides a protective coating on the membranes that line the throat. How do I know it works? Throat Coat contains herbs with demulcent (soothing) action, and in a clinical study it was shown to provide rapid, temporary relief of sore throat pain. When should I use it?Drink 4-6 cups daily. For a more concentrated brew, use two bags. How does it taste? It’s sweet, aromatic, earthy, and viscous (which allows the herbs to coat your throat. Children love the sweet, soft and soothing feel of Throat Coat.
- KNOWLEDGE • EFFICACY
SUSTAINABILITY • PARTNERSHIP
- From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbals teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, support organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.
- Learn more about the vision, practices and science behind your cup of tea at www.TraditionalMedicinals.com.
- Sealed Fresh™
Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE RECYCLING
Please open this box from both sides, flatten and include it with other household paper or cardboard for recycling. Thanks for helping to reuse this valuable resource.
Printed on 100% recycled paper board (at least 55% verified post-consumer waste)
Brew Well to be Well™
For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 4 to 6 cups daily or as needed. To maximize the coating action of the herbs, gargle before swallowing. To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
For an extra strength brew, use two teabags or brew up a whole pot using four or five teabags.
|Serving Size 1 cup brewed tea|
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Glycyrrhizic Acid (from licorice)||20.00 mg||**|
|Mucilage Polysaccharides (from slippery elm & marshmallow)||0.00 mg||**|
|licorice root||760.00 mg||**|
|Organic Slippery Elm Bark||80.00 mg||**|
|Licorice Root dry aqueous extract (8:1)||60.00 mg||**|
|Organic Marshmallow Root||60.00 mg||**|
|Proprietary Blend||1040.00 mg||**|
|Bitter fennel fruit||**|
|Organic sweet orange peel||**|
|Organic cinnamon bark||**|
|Wild Cherry Bark||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Warning: As with any herbal supplement, do not use during pregnancy or lactation without the advice of a practitioner trained in medicinal herbalism.