Traditional Medicinals® Nighty Night
- promote Nighttime Relaxation
- HERBAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal Tea
- 57% organic ingredients
- All Herbal Ingredients
- Tea for Kids? See Inside Flap
- What will Nighty Night® do for me? Nighty Night addresses tenseness, irritability, nervous restlessness, and nervous stomach thus promoting nighttime relaxation. How do I know it works? The use of passionflower, hops and chamomile for restlessness and mild sleeping difficulties is supported by clinical data and by traditional use. When should I use it? Drink 2-3 cups of Nighty Night late in the day to encourage relaxation and 1/2 hour before bedtime. How does it taste? It’s an aromatic balance of slightly minty, mildly bitter and sweet, with notes of spice and citrus…flowery!
- KNOWLEDGE • EFFICACY
SUSTAINABILITY • PARTNERSHIP
- From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbals teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, support organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.
- Learn more about the vision, practices and science behind your cup of tea at www.TraditionalMedicinals.com.
- Sealed Fresh™
Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE RECYCLING
Please open this box from both sides, flatten and include it with other household paper or cardboard for recycling. Thanks for helping to reuse this valuable resource.
Printed on 100% recycled paper board (at least 55% verified post-consumer waste)
For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. To encourage nighttime relaxation, drink 2-3 cups late in the day and 1/2 hour before bedtime.
|Serving Size 1 cup brewed tea|
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Passionflower herb||360.00 mg||**|
|Chamomile Flowers||255.00 mg||**|
|Organic Linden Flower||135.00 mg||**|
|Organic Catnip Herb||45.00 mg||**|
|Hop Strobile||30.00 mg||**|
|Proprietary Blend||675.00 mg||**|
|Organic West Indian lemongrass leaf||**|
|Organic spearmint leaf||**|
|Organic Lemon Verbena Leaf||**|
|Organic Lemon Peel||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Warning: Not for use during pregnancy. Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (daisy) such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.