The Protein Works Protein Pancake Mix 500g
Protein Pancake Mix from The Protein Works™ is a high protein, great tasting snack. It includes a tri-protein blend of whey, milk and egg protein, Pure Fine Oats, Medium Chain Triglycerides and the natural sweetener Stevia.
With over 30g of protein per serving, TPW™ Protein Pancake can contains up to five times as much protein as a traditional pancake. It is ideal for breakfast or as a convenient snack, plus if you try our pimping suggestions, they are incredibly versatile!
- High in protein Incredibly versatile breakfast or snack
- Includes Pure Fine Oats, MCTs & Stevia
Protein Pancake Mix Formula Insight
TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix has been enhanced with carbohydrates and MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) powder. This means they’re nutritionally ideal for every type of diet, especially for those seeking nutritionally sound food choices.
Made from a tri-protein blend of our premium grade Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, they make a great breakfast or snack choice.
Pimp Your Protein Pancake
Our pancakes are incredibly versatile, so why not ‘Pimp Your Pancake’ in both sweet and savoury ways. If you prefer a crepe style pancake then simply add a little more milk.
- Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to the batter before cooking
- Add choc chip pieces to the batter for a melting choc pancake
- Throw in some chopped TPW™ Natural Almonds for a nutty taste & texture
- Add some whole fresh blueberries to the batter for a fruity burst
- Use almond milk instead of regular milk to make the batter
- Top with a spoonful of TPW™ Simply Smooth Peanut Butter & sliced banana
- Finish off with 100% natural yoghurt & fresh chopped strawberries
Here are some savoury suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Top with fresh asparagus & fresh tomato salsa
- Finish off with smoked haddock & poached egg
- Make a larger pancake by adding more milk to the batter mix & create a fresh cannelloni using the pancake ‘sheets’ in place of pasta sheets
To create the perfect Protein Pancake simply follw these directions: Add 55g (two large 70ml grey scoops) to 150ml of milk or water. Mix gently with a fork. Be careful not to over mix, the mix should still have a few lumps in it so don’t worry. Leave the batter to rest for 1-2 minutes. Gently heat a non stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat. When the pan is warmed add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan. Cook gently for one and a half minutes until the pancakes begin to fluff up, then flip over and cook for a further one minte until evenly golden brown on both sides. Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straightaway with your preferred choice of toppings. NOTE: To make a larger, crepe style pancake, simply add more milk to the batter mix to make it thinner.
(Milk) protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate (Milk), Pure fine oats, Egg white protein, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Bicarbonate of Soda, Stevia extract, Emulsifier (soya lecithin).
For allergens see ingredients in bold.