Snapple Diet Peach Iced Tea, Keurig K-Cups
About the Product
- Tasting Notes: Perfect peach flavor blended with green and black tea to create Diet Snapple Peach iced tea. You won’t believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet
- Product Details: This product is sweetened Green and Black Tea and contains caffeine. It is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Perfect peach flavor blended with green and black tea to create Diet Snapple Peach iced tea. You won’t believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet.
ABOUT SNAPPLE ICED TEA: Real Fact: Snapple brings you what you’ve come to expect a simply great tasting home brewed iced tea. Snapple iced teas are made with quality ingredients (the best stuff) in the delicious Snapple flavors you love. Just fill a cup with ice, press the button and enjoy. You can thank us later.
INGREDIENTS: BLACK AND GREEN TEA LEAVES, CITRIC ACID, ASPARTAME, NATURAL FLAVOR.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.
HOW TO BREW OVER ICE:
Step 1: Fill a 16-oz. cup (Do NOT use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack in your brewer.
Step 2: Press the 6-oz. or 8-oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
Step 3: Stir and enjoy!
We suggest you run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup pack before and after brewing the Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack. Store in a cool and dry place.
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.