NatureWise Organic Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil Softgels
About the Product
- Flaxseed oil is a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid that promotes heart health* along with a healthy diet. Diets low in saturated fats may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Clinical research suggests that supplementation with flaxseed oil provides support for the immune system and promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails*
- Softgels are a convenient alternative to liquid flaxseed oil. NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil is easy to take and digest
- ALA is a precursor to other essential fatty acids commonly found in fish oils. Our flaxseed oil is derived from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant and does not contain fish byproducts
- Doctor formulated, third party tested. Each softgel contains 1000 mg of 100% pure, certified organic, non-GMO flaxseed oil. 240 softgels per bottle. 600 mg of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) per softgel.
The omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) contained in flaxseed oil is a precursor to essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), commonly found in fish oils. Omega-3 ALA also contributes to the regulation of healthy cell function, provides immune support, and is beneficial for healthy skin, hair, and nails.* NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil softgels are produced from certified organic, cold-pressed, non-GMO flaxseed oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
What does science say about Omega-3s?
NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil
The human body requires essential fatty acids for optimal health, but we can’t manufacture them on our own – they must be obtained from diet. The omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) contained in flaxseed oil is a precursor to other essential fatty acids, like eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.* Omega-3 ALA also contributes to the regulation of healthy cell function, provides immune support, and is beneficial for healthy skin, hair, and nails.*
Ingredients 1000 mg of NatureWise Flaxseed Oil with 100% pure, certified organic, non-GMO, virgin cold pressed and unrefined flaxseed oil per softgel. 240 softgels per bottle. 600 mg of Omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) per softgel. Does not contain yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, sugar, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, or hydrogenated oils.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel two to three times daily with meals. Please Note: NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil is more effective and beneficial to your overall health when combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet. Safety Information : As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product