About the product
Biphedadrene isn’t your grandmother’s diet product. We delved into the ingredients, side effects, scientific research and customer service. Furthermore, we scrutinized hundreds of consumer comments and reviews. We then refined and condensed to give you the info you need. Combine Biphedadrene with a proven fat burner such as Leptigen for better results. Generix Laboratories has created a weight-loss pill, sold at GNC, using a variety of herbs. BiphedAdrene has thermogenic properties and may help decrease appetite, but the effects on weight loss are small.
Weight Loss – Sustained Energy and Stamina – Mood Enhancement. BiphedAdrene is described as an amphetamine like fat burner. Although amphetamines are sometimes held up by dubious diet pill companies and reviewers as being effective for weight loss, the amphetamine side effects are never mentioned.
Ask anyone who has ever taken amphetamines recreationally and you will hear about the terrible come down the next day that leaves users tired, jittery and irritable. Even people who took controlled diet drugs long term before it was banned may now be suffering from serious heart problems. There is nothing glamorous about taking speed.
- Trimethylxanthine (caffeine): Where would the diet pill industry be without caffeine? Can help fat burning and well known as a stimulant.
- Damiana leaf extract: Wild Mexican shrub once believed to be an aphrodisiac. Some people inhale Damiana leaf to get a slight and short-lived high.
- Phenylethamine called PEA: This organic compound is popular for the short lived “high feeling “it produces and is a popular component of body builder weight loss pills. It is believed to increase dopamine levels in the brain and consequently create feelings of well being. This supplement contains three variations of phenylethamine.
- Theobromine from cocoa extract: Has a stimulant effect similar to caffeine and can increase heart rate and lower blood pressure if taken in sufficient quantities. Theobromine is found in all chocolate with dark chocolate having the highest levels. Source:
This diet pill also contains Niacin 10mg.
Aggressive Thermogenic Compound is a proprietary blend containing 489mg of combined ingredients:
- Ilex Paraguariensis AKA good old Yerba Mate leaf: Extract commonly consumed as herbal tea and has proven effective for weight loss with high levels of flavanoids and antioxidants. It is a stimulant, which contains caffeine, but amounts contained in the supplement are not disclosed.
- Methylantine: It might sound similar to Methylamine used in the production of crystal meth as seen on hit TV programme Breaking Bad, but Methylantine is just a caffeine compound.
- Turnura Diffusa extract: Also known as Damiana leaf extract and present in the Complex Phenylethamine Provisional blend.
- Cayenne powder: Commonplace spice found in most kitchens. When taken in sufficient quantities, some research has indicated that high levels of capsaicoinds increases the metabolism.
- Cutch tree extract (Acacia catechu extract): Although label states that this natural extract boosts serotonin, there is no evidence that this is true. The seeds and bark of this Asian tree have an astringent effect and extract is used in Ayurvedic medicine for a range of ailments.
- 5HTP L Dopa: Derived from Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) this is a legume, which grows in Africa, India and the Caribbean where the leaves are often smoked for a high. This herb contains L Dopa which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine an important brain chemical involved with mood.
How it works
BiphedAdrene contains mainly caffeine-based stimulants plus a few ingredients that are said to promote a natural high. Both the capsules and the pills contain many of the same ingredients and the use of chemical names such as Methylantine and Trimethylxanthine in place of the more usual caffeine may be there to create a chemically strong impression once you get to see the label.
This supplement may cause the side effects of caffeine and some of the more unusual natural ingredients may have other side effects.